Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Welcome to Black Cat Handspun!

Hi all! This is going to be a blog about my fiber mania! I'm a stay-at-home mom to an almost 2-year-old little girl who is the absolute light of my life! To avoid ever having to step foot into an office again, I'm trying to spread my fiber mania far and wide by selling hand-dyed and hand-painted fiber, as well as handspun yarns. I have only been knitting and spinning for less than a year, but my stash already threatens to topple over and smoosh one of my poor cats! As of right now, all my yarns are lovingly handspun with drop spindles...hopefully I'll be finding a wheel to call my very own at the Maryland Sheep and Wool Festival this May. Welcome to Black Cat Handspun! Enjoy your visit!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Spin Sisters
<< | # | ? |>>