Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Big Fat Boy Cat

This is Mookie. Mookie is my big fat boy cat. He (along with his MUCH skinnier and more photo shy compadre Raven) is the reason my little cottage industry is called Black Cat Handspun. There is also Belle, who fancies herself the most beautiful cat in the world...but she's not black, so her loss!

Here is a pic of yarn I've spun up recently...it's an example of the kinds of yarn I like to spin. I like single-ply, mostly, although I will do 2-ply from time to time. I'm calling this Twilight at the Beach...sooo soft and pretty~it's a blend of wool, mohair, and silk. It's 119 yards and 3 oz., $34. If you're interested, email me at talamorgan@erols.com!

1 Comments:

Blogger RC said...

YEAH! see? This is how it works! And already your looks better than mine! Bleh!

You Just Go Girl!

1/18/2006 3:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Spin Sisters
<< | # | ? |>>