Friday, January 20, 2006

Black Cat SALES!

Just want to let you all know that I have a new blog up that deals strictly with my handspun and fiber sales, blackcathandspunsales.blogspot.com. I figure I'd rather be able to manage one page strictly with sales, and another strictly with my fiberish musings.

On a fibery note, I am SO excited because I got a bunch of fiber in the mail today from ebay sellers. I'm a big fan of ebay, and even moreso now that I've found it to be a way to get decent fiber at decent prices. I got a nice silver grey batt that weighs over a pound, another that is a pure, snowy white (destined for the dyepot!) that's another pound, two different batts that are white and grey, respectively, with great noils and bumpity-bumps, which will spin up into great, interesting, textured yarns. And they color coordinate! I just finished spinning up some Wensleydale, which I've never spun before. It's beautiful, and fun to spin. It would make a nice, even single, but I spun it thick and thin...here's hoping I did it justice! Nice and long and lustrous, very much like mohair but a bit coarser. I'm loving it, and thinking of ordering more. Pics later!

1 Comments:

Blogger RC said...

Hey Chickie!
Your link to your sales blog does not work!
C U
me

1/20/2006 4:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Spin Sisters
<< | # | ? |>>