Monday, November 20, 2006



This is why I love the interwebs! Thanks to Dana KBS (via Knotty Gnome), who commented on my last post, I now know that Pam's sweater is from Anthropologie, that bastion of overpriced, boho cool that I will NEVER be able to afford (or wear, for that matter, being bigger than a toothpick!). It's cashmere, it's $268, but all that matters is I now have pics! I can either find something close, or make this my first attempt to design something myself. Unfortunately, it's only saving the pic of the back of the sweater as a .gif, which I can't seem to convert. C'est la vie - the cables at the front travel up the middle of the back with a 3 stitch knit column and then what looks like a 6-stitch cable. Absolute gorgeousness! Thanks, Dana!

2 Comments:

Blogger RC said...

you can totally make that youself! easy peasy!

11/20/2006 12:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh I love that too!

I looked thru their website today..damn I love some of it, but most of it is TOOO small for me, and 2=too damn expensive!!!

and I can't knit..not like that anyway......

11/24/2006 5:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Spin Sisters
<< | # | ? |>>