Friday, November 03, 2006

I left my husband for a drumcarder

Well, not really, but I may think about it! This is almost the best time I've had with an inanimate object.

whitewoolmohairllamacarder
white wool/mohair blend roving with llama locks and enchanted forest angelina.

merinolincolnlockscarder2
merino roving with lincoln locks.

corriedalelocksspincyclecarder
Corriedale locks from spincycle yarns, pre-carding.

corridalebattspincycle2
Corriedale locks all carded up (the batt kinda got away from me when I took it off the carder!)

cotswoldlambslocksfrene
Cotswold lamb's locks from Frene Creek Farm pre-carding - amazing staple length!

cotswoldlocksbatt
Cotswold batt.

finishedbattsandgroucho
The fruit of my labors (from bottom - llama locks, white wool/mohair with llama locks and angelina, merino with lincoln locks, same merino alone, white wool/mohair with blue angelina, cotswold locks, white wool/mohair with black angelina, Groucho - wanted to get him in, hence the weird angle!)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

how freaking AWESOMTACULAR!!!
i love my carder to bits.
so.addictive.

beautiful batts!

11/04/2006 7:22 AM  
Blogger RC said...

WOW!
and
WOW!

So, wanna do some tradsies? LOL

11/04/2006 12:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lucky gal! those are gorgeous :)

11/06/2006 7:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Spin Sisters
<< | # | ? |>>