Saturday, September 22, 2007

It's official

We're for sale!

mylivingroom

This is the "big" pic on our online real estate listing right now, since the realtor came at night and couldn't get a pic of the front of the house (but if you've seen one brick rowhome in this area, you've seen them all - well, except for the fact that my entire front lawn is a garden!) Mookie is the black cat on the couch with the creepy glowing eyes - he says "You WILL buy my house! You WILL buy my house!" Anyone interested in a 3 BR, 1.5 bath rowhome in a great neighborhood with new laminate flooring in the LR/DR, hardwood in the master bedroom, a full finished basement, central air, and a fenced-in yard? Anyone? Bueller? BUELLER?

4 Comments:

Blogger cosymakes said...

where you going?

9/22/2007 2:09 PM  
Blogger Carrie said...

Oh, good luck! The kitty picture is very powerful... unfortunately, to buy a house, one would have to be able to sell one's own house, and I probably won't be able to talk anyone into that. Keep us posted on how it's going!

9/25/2007 6:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If kitty hypnosis works, you're set!

9/25/2007 9:40 PM  
Blogger K. said...

I hope you can sell quickly and that the current market isn't too hard on you. I'm keeping my fingers crossed!

Sorry I haven't been keeping up well around here. I've never been so busy in my entire life. I'm completely exhausted.

9/26/2007 9:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Spin Sisters
<< | # | ? |>>