Sunday, September 09, 2007

Errata?

Anyone out there knitting IK's Tangled Yoke Cardi in the largest size? I am, and the pattern's confusing me. I finally finished all the decrease repeats in the ribbing section and I'm at the point where I'm not sure what to do. I have to repeat the decrease row every 8th row 4 times
(check!) and then every 6th row 0 times. HUH? And then work 2 rows even to complete the correct number of rows and have the correct number of stitches - which I have (after spending a good 45 minutes doing the math for EVERY size and checking numbers, because things were off in the beginning when I cast on and started knitting - by at least a couple of stitches). So do I just work 8 rows even and then start the St st? Am I just overthinking this? ACK!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Spin Sisters
<< | # | ? |>>