Tuesday, August 07, 2007

I think I have a new favorite...

Sock yarn, that is. I just finished my first sock on 2 circs. The Icicle sock yarn from Cider Moon in the Apple Crisp colorway. I'll take pics tomorrow, since it's too late and the gorgeous colorway deserves decent lighting. But I don't know if it's just that knitting it on 2 circs has the fit absolutely perfect, or the fact that it's just a plain vanilla stockinette sock (which I've knit before, so I don't think it's that), or what, but this sock fits the best - no slouching, no stretching, just perfection! Pics tomorrow!

2 Comments:

Blogger Carrie said...

Yay for a great fitting sock! Trekking XXL fits me like that, and I don't want to wear out the one pair that I have =)

Thanks for the roving! I got it in the mail yesterday. Now I just need more spindles, so I can play with everything at once...

8/08/2007 1:10 PM  
Blogger RC said...

nice! you sure got that done fast!
can't wait to see them in person.

8/08/2007 4:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Spin Sisters
<< | # | ? |>>