Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Ahhh...bliss!


I just finished spinning up some of the yummiest merino ever! I hand-dyed it with Lanaset dyes in the palest spearming, denim blue, and green gold. It came out so delicate and beautiful, I had to name it Bliss! This was my first time dyeing merino, since I haven't been dyeing all that long, I was a bit nervous about messing up such lovely fiber. I'd had it in my stash since I first started spinning. I had bought it from Copper Moose before I even knew what I was getting into! I have no affiliation other than being a happy repeat customer of his ebay store. He's a great guy, has wonderful fibers and great prices. Check him out if you get the chance! Anyway, here's a pic of the fiber dyed, and on the spindle. I'm just about finished spinning it up, and will have the finished yarn posted on my sale page when it's dry. The pictures don't do the subtlety of the shades justice! It's a shame!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Spin Sisters
<< | # | ? |>>