Saturday, May 19, 2007

Baby needs a new

digital camera.

I've broken my old digital camera, and it's high time for a new one. Oh, it still works, but the battery door is being held closed with duct tape, which comes apart every time I put the camera away. We're going to Disney in less than 3 weeks, and I'd love to be able to get a new camera in time for the trip - I don't want to miss anything with my daughter's first trip, and every time I take the camera out, it resets itself and I lose precious time resetting the time, date, etc. before I can even use the camera.

So, I'm beggin' ya! I'm destashing a lot of fiber and yarn between the Destash blog and my Etsy shop (where all batts are now $5 or less, and there are 4 new handspun yarns and 2 handdyed rovings). I'm not saying buy stuff, unless you see something you like, but please, let your friends know, I'm getting rid of some pretty nice stuff! THANKS!!!

Here's a preview:

spunkyBFLleafpeep

morehousemerinobulky102ydsoatmeal

3 Comments:

Blogger K. said...

Okay. You must read Austen. Speaking of people who'd marry writers.... "Pride and Prejudice" is the best place to start, I think, but "Northanger Abbey" is my favorite. It made me laugh out loud. If you liked the Bronte sisters, you might love or hate that novel, though. It parodies Gothic fiction, and the Brontes specifically. I was both laughing my ass off and terrified at the same time at various moments.

And Hemingway... I got bashed so much from my feminist friends for loving him so much. But he's one of my favorites.

I'll have to check out some of those Faulker books. Anything else you recommend?

5/21/2007 11:13 PM  
Blogger Carrie said...

Oooo, I've tried and tried to comment back to you from my blog, but I can't find your email. Which is crazy. We have emailed before =/ Anyway, good luck with the destashing. I want the socks that rock! And some roving! And some time to sit down and order, so I'll be back later, after I take the kiddies to school. Luck to ya!

5/22/2007 6:42 AM  
Blogger natasha said...

i must go over and see whatcha have to sell. oh, and for cameras, i did loads of research before i got mine (i wanted a digital slr, but that wasn't realistic in price) anyway, i loooove ours, sony powershot. for the price, really good.

6/03/2007 12:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Spin Sisters
<< | # | ? |>>