Monday, June 04, 2007

Off We Go!

innersanctumrose

We're off to Disney tomorrow morning, and I think the house we're renting only has dial-up (ick and ICK) so I don't think I'll be posting for the next two weeks! A quickie post, and I'm off to finish packing/cleaning/losing my mind!

Thanks to my destashing and the sale at my Etsy shop, I was able to get my new camera! I'm in LOVE! It's a Canon Powershot Pro Series S3 IS. Love love looooooove. So sharp, so quick, so sweet! So here are a few pics (like the one above) to leave you with.

Here's the Fred Sweater from Natural Knits for Babies and Moms that I knit for a baby shower Sunday. This was a cute, satisfying knit. I did it and the baby booties (One-Hour Baby Booties from SNB Nation) with less than 2 skeins of Cotton Fleece in Barn Red.

fredsweaterformelanie

Dad-to-be is a HUGE sports fan, so I used baseball buttons on the neck and for the bootie closure.

buttonsfredsweater

1hourbabybootiesclose

I'm sure there's more, but my head is, um, a mess. I barely slept last night, the kid didn't get much of a nap today, and I'm SURE I'm forgetting about a million and one things. At least. So here's a gratuitous cat pic.

grouchoslut

BYE!

3 Comments:

Blogger RC said...

Have a great time! Pics looks great!
call when you get back so we can play!

6/04/2007 8:09 PM  
Blogger Carrie said...

Oh, my gosh, it's so funny that you left that comment on my blog about doing the Elann Luna Moth shawl. That's the other one I picked out and printed! I love it, too. Have a great vacation, and blog when you get back!

6/04/2007 10:02 PM  
Blogger Carrie said...

How was your vacation?? Nice? And yay for casting on a shawl! Go, girl!

6/29/2007 9:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Spin Sisters
<< | # | ? |>>