Monday, April 10, 2006

The Harlot and I...


and a yarn shop full of other people, too, I guess.



Here is Loop's owner introducing Stephanie, the Yarn Harlot. She is SO tiny! I knew she was, but it's hard to wrap your mind around it (and my mom is only 5'2"). I'm just glad that she was sitting when she was signing books, because I already feel huge without having someone so tiny next to me!

Here she is taking the ubiquitous picture of her sock out and about at book signings...she says it's because her mom said the "knitting thing" would never work out. Too funny! Actually, she's just as funny as on her blog, very personable too.

Oh, and this is SO cool, wait for it....









wait for it....

Apparently you're going to have to wait until tomorrow, because Blogger has decided that NOW would be a good time to crap all over me. So wait for it....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Spin Sisters
<< | # | ? |>>