Thursday, October 12, 2006

WOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

I MADE IT INTO CRAFTLAND!!!

YAY!!!

I was sweating it, and then I wasn't. I don't know anything about it, other than you send in an application and they let you know if you made it. I was kind of thinking they let everyone in, but according to the letter (quoted below, I couldn't help myself!) they don't! I am SO excited, and now I'm going to be SUPER BUSY, since I told them 35-45 skeins of yarn and I have about 10. I guess this means any spinning for me I had planned from "Spin to Knit" (yup, I got it!) will have to wait!!! Man, I just wish I had my drumcarder already (a bday present, hopefully, from Mom and Dad!)

"Congratulations!! Your work has been chosen for Craftland 2006! The competition was fierce with over 200 applications and many wonderful designers in every category. Our space will only allow for the work of less than 100 artists though and so the jurors had to make some very difficult decisions as there were truly no applications that didn't contain quality work.

Please stay tuned to receive another email from us in two weeks containing vital information about volunteering, dropping off / shipping your work, promotional opportunities, pricing and labelling your work, and the big huge party on opening night! In the meantime, start cranking out as much work as you can so you can have it ready to go in mid-November. Thanks so much for being a part of Craftland 2006. We're excited to have you!"

Eek!

1 Comments:

Blogger RC said...

Holy Crap! WOW
That's GREAT!
You are going to RI? or just shipping your stuff?

10/12/2006 11:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Spin Sisters
<< | # | ? |>>