Saturday, September 30, 2006

Contest at Colleen's


Mint green, pink, and brown Falklands wool, dishwasher dyed.

Pale green and olive domestic wool roving, dishwasher dyed.

Merino roving dishwasher dyed in beautiful blues and greens! YUM!


Hey! Colleen is having a contest over at her blog! Guess the number of bags of sheep fleece she has crammed into her car, and win some roving!

I think there might be a follow-up contest to see how many bags of fleece I took off her hands!

Cuff 1 from Kepler, knit in GORGEOUS (like, I want to ROLL naked in this yarn!) Kathmandu Aran in #115, a beautiful deep olive tweed.

This is a crappy pic of the bottom of Soliel from Knitty, which I am knitting for someone for Christmas (don't know if she reads this blog or not) in Elann Endless Summer Luna, which is a nice cotton/rayon blend. Christmas knitting also includes finishing a sweater for someone special (one more sleeve to go!), a fair isle hat and mitten set for my daughter, and a scarf for someone special, too! I'm hoping that's it!

3 Comments:

Blogger K. said...

I am in love with the pale green and olive roving you dyed!

I'm bummed out because I can't do any Christmas knitting/crocheting this year. I just don't have the time! (Though, on the other hand, I won't be dropping two hundred dollars on yarn for Christmas gifts this year...)

9/30/2006 10:38 AM  
Blogger RC said...

OH, LOVE the green & olive
Oh the blues and greens too! they look so yummy!

9/30/2006 4:17 PM  
Blogger natasha said...

i love the top one. so purdy. isn't dishwasher dyeing the best? i am never doing it any other way. nevaaaaah!

10/03/2006 1:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Spin Sisters
<< | # | ? |>>