Friday, April 13, 2007

Thank goodness for Colleen...

And her love of quizzes!

You Are 48% Abnormal

You are at medium risk for being a psychopath. It is somewhat likely that you have no soul.

You are at medium risk for having a borderline personality. It is somewhat likely that you are a chaotic mess.

You are at low risk for having a narcissistic personality. It is unlikely that you are in love with your own reflection.

You are at high risk for having a social phobia. It is very likely that you feel most comfortable in your mom's basement.

You are at low risk for obsessive compulsive disorder. It is unlikely that you are addicted to hand sanitizer.


I think I'm WAAAY more abnormal than this, but at the same time, I think the social phobia is 100% right. I'm a freak who'd rather huddle in the dark alone like a mushroom than socialize.

4 Comments:

Blogger Carrie said...

Only 48 %? You're WAY safe to be around! =) I'd feel totally safe inviting you for tea in, say, a public place... heehee.

4/14/2007 4:15 AM  
Blogger RC said...

That's right, we are WAY more abnormal than this quiz says!
We can huddle together in my mom's basement!
Um, but I DO think you may have a bit of OCD.... ha!

4/14/2007 8:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Haha! That's an awesome quiz, I'm going to take it now! (Totally into living in the basement, that is where my bedroom was actually, so we'll see how abnormal I turned out.)

4/14/2007 10:49 AM  
Blogger Briana E. said...

Hi!
Did you move away from that awful woman yet? How are you doing? Love your batts!

4/17/2007 7:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Spin Sisters
<< | # | ? |>>