Friday, March 16, 2007

Is there anybody out there...

Who can tell me how to increase and decrease in ribbing? I'm knitting knee socks based on The Keyboard Biologist's formula. They're toe up (short row toe) on DPNs, in worsted weight handspun (not mine) in a K3 P1 rib, and I am already to the heel. I have to increase to do the gusset heel (shuddup, that's the one I want to do!) and then decrease and increase up my leg. I have no idea how to increase and decrease in the K3 P1 rib and keep the pattern. HELP!

1 Comments:

Blogger Carrie said...

Hmm... is there any way you can decrease in just the knits? Maybe go down to two or one knit between the purl, and then increase there, also? I'd do better if I had the project in hand... by the by, I wanted to by some roving, but I'd like two 2 oz. batts of the same color. (Or maybe 4 oz in one lump -whatever) Any chance of that? =)

3/17/2007 4:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Spin Sisters
<< | # | ? |>>