Monday, January 29, 2007

Drumroll, please

Ok, all of you waiting with bated breath for the contest results...

First of all, thanks to all of you who delurked (let me delude myself into thinking you actually stop by to read my blog on a regular basis, and just don't feel like commenting, please?) to comment! I figured free stuff would get y'all out of the woodwork!

Ok, so I let my daughter Ella pick the winner - which I forgot to take pics of as she chose. Here's what I settled on...

anemoimittenscaston

And our winner is...





KAT! Hey Kat! Want the fiber or the yarn?

Karen and Marisol (blogless? Let me know, and I'll link on over!) had the other correct guesses...whichever one of you emails me first gets whatever Kat doesn't pick, how does that sound? My email addy is talamorgan at erols dot com.

Here's some spinnin' I've been doing lately. I hope to have an update on Yarn Rescue by the end of the week. And I have more batts to post on Etsy, but for some reason, I can't connect to Etsy at all! I have no idea what's going on, but it's upsetting me!

dadsflannelhandspun

Dad's Flannel, from domestic wool dyed by Lynn at the Yarn Wench. Love Lynn - wanna marry her!

grapevineskein2

This is Grapevine (couldn't think of a better name right now) from fiber dyed by Ashley at Neauveau (I feel like mourning, she's posted a note that she's taking a break from fibery things to get her realtor's license. I wish her the best of luck, but man, am I going to miss her fiber - especially the hand-dyed locks! Must. Hoard. What. I. Have.)

And here's a gratuitous catslut pic - Groucho is a lazy whore!

grouchosleepycat

3 Comments:

Blogger RC said...

FIXED! The contest is FIXED!
Is it because I forgot to give her the party bag? She was totally supposed to pick my name (even though I didn't guess the correct colors)

Fixed I say!

1/29/2007 7:27 PM  
Blogger K. said...

Darn it. Blogger ate my comment. I was saying that I'd love to borrow the Quarter-Life Crisis book. I've heard about it but haven't read it yet. Also, when I bought my last pack of Rowanspun DK, I chose Drizzle because it's meant for Brian, and it matches most of his clothes. (Now, if I was buying for myself, it would have been Catkin all the way!)

1/30/2007 10:25 PM  
Blogger Carrie said...

Mmmmm, the grapevine yarn is pretty.... Whatcha gonna do with it? What weight is it spun at? I'm a spin-junkie, now, thanks to you! Thank you so much for all the different types of roving. You're awesome!

2/12/2007 2:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Spin Sisters
<< | # | ? |>>