Thursday, May 10, 2007

Need your mojo!

I wasn't going to blog about this, because I'm afraid to jinx myself, but I need some good thoughts sent my way! I FINALLY have a job interview! Monday morning, 10 AM, send good hiring thoughts my way! I'm going to interview for a part-time job at the local Y, which is within walking distance, would give me a membership so I can afford to get Hurricane in some group situations, and would give us enough money (hopefully!) to buy a house and get away from Psychoneighbor! So, please, 10 AM Monday morning, cross your fingers and send "don't-screw-this-up" vibes my way!


Here's a cute alpaca pic from MDSW, just cuz! Everyone say it with me "Awwwwww!"

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck! I'm sure you'll do a great job!

5/10/2007 6:16 PM  
Blogger Carrie said...

Awwwwwwwwwww. And good luck on your job interview. I'll definitely be sending good thoughts your way!

5/11/2007 6:33 AM  
Blogger RC said...

OK, how did it go?
and I tagged you! go see me

5/14/2007 12:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Spin Sisters
<< | # | ? |>>