Friday, July 07, 2006

Technology sucks



Having problems with my laptop not connecting to the internet (connects just FINE to my network, but not to the server - anyone have any ideas?) so I had to reload pics from the weekend onto my desktop to get them posted. Only have time to post pics of the new kitty, since it's off to bed early for a wedding tomorrow and then getting up at 3 AM Sunday morning for a 12-hour drive to Maine for 2 weeks! Kitty's name is Groucho and we adopted him at Petsmart in Cape May via the Cape May County Animal Shelter (it's right near my in-laws' shore house). Here he is!! He's settling in quite nicely with the other Three Stooges, and he and the dog don't seem to mind each other, either!

2 Comments:

Blogger K. said...

What a cute cat! I love the little patches of black around his mouth.

Have fun in Maine!

7/08/2006 11:17 AM  
Blogger RC said...

Are you INSANE????

Oh and have fun in Maine.... sorry to be out of contact. Things got crazy and Jake got sick (again). You know how it is. Email when you get back so we can get together.

7/10/2006 3:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Spin Sisters
<< | # | ? |>>